Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blogger again?? We'll see

It was been a while and to be honest, I forget my past word, and my blogger name... And the name of my blog. I have alot of stuff to remember on a daily bases ok, cut me some slack. The kids are getting so big, Gabriel is in his second half of his first grade year. How is it that I have a son in 1 st. Grade, it blows my mind. I feel like just yesterday he was my little baby, sleeping on my chest, while I worried frantically if he was going to stop breathing ( new mom thing, we all kinda freak out at first). Now he can read, and I mean READ everything. We can't spell stuff out anymore that we don't want the kids to know about. Example . Me: C-R-A-P!! I hit my toe. Gabriel: mom, you shouldn't say crap. It's a bad word. I am so proud of his progress. Layla is a fire cracker with a tiara, mismatch socks, and a pink tutu. She is so funny and so girlie. She is always full of energy which leaves me very tired most of the time. She get so excited about absolutely everything, even little things. When I tell her we are going to Mima's house, she shouts" we ARE!! Oh thank you momma. Your my favorite momma."
She's also 4 going on 16, then she skips right on to 23, so she can be a momma with a husband and 10 babies. The babies are getting so big. I totally forget how old they are, is it 18 or 19 months? They both walk and play and sort of talk. Angelina is more vocal, but in the words of Layla" joshua's getting there momma". He is in speech therapy because he was a little delayed but now He's doing great. His therapist jaquui is wonderful. She's really training me to help him. It has been such a means of grace from the Lord. I was so worried about him, and e drying would tell me I was just needing to be patient, that he would talk soon enough, bit knew there was something wring, and they way I was going about it wasn't working. I needed outside help to help him. I sort of felt vindicated when they told me his was delayed, I felt like s
" see , I'm not just some over protective mother, he really does need help." And like I said now he is doing great. Angelina is so funny And loves to play with her brothers and sister. She gets the biggest kick out of it! All in all the Lord has been so good to me I relation to my kids, what blessings they are. I love them so much it hurts. Thank you Lord for the privilage of being a mother. More later... I hear the kids trying to kill each other... All part of the job!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Welcome back! Loved the post it put a smile on my face =) When everyone is over the crud we need to get together. Love Ya!