Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday MOMMA!!!!





























































Today is my momma's birthday, she is 50 years old and has not aged a day, in my opinion, since she was 35!!! She is my VERY BEST FRIEND, and I praise the Lord for her.

She is honest, sometimes telling me what I don't want to hear.

Generous with everything she has.

Kind to everyone

A great dancer..thanks for the moves momma

Loves Jesus

Does not love roaches!!!Yuck.
The best Cook

Fun to talk to...about anything

Fun to shop with..buys me things!!

Loving to her family
Self sacrificing, my whole life
Always puts herself last

THE Excellent wife (hahaha)

The best MIMA in the world.

Most available babysitter..thank you thank you

Always supportive even if you don't agree
Loves to give the Kids Baths...seriously she's a bit obsessed.
Loves to Clean, not a trait I inherited

Just the world's best wife, Mother, sister and Friend.

Happy birthday!!! I love you Momma.











No comments: