Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sick at Christmas, new year yuck, and Jorgie the Conqueror!!!

Well, just a quick update. This Christmas was definiately one of the lowest in recent memory. My brother was in bootcamp and the whole holiday was just rushed and not enjoyable. On Christmas eve , which is normally when my family celebrates, it was very rushed for time because of the church Christmas eve service. I think I would rather skip it next year, then to ruin the evening. then On Christmas day , there just seem to be discontentment flowing in the air.... it just messes with your mood. On the following Saturday, I got sick, and then it got Worse, and then it got Really bad... all I have to say is sinus, blackouts, dizziness and nausea. I haven't been sick like that in a long time. But the good thing about not being able to move out of bed, you have alot of time to read. I read all 4 of the "Twilight series" books. I definately recommend them. I loved them all.

This thursday we went to Cape May New Jersey, to see my brother's graduation from the Coast Guard Bootcamp. It was Great to see him. I have never been so Proud of my Brother, He has Become Such a Mature , Honorable, man of the Lord. His intregrity is overflowing from his new heart and there is just not enough to say about him . The Lord is Faithful and Amazing!!! I cried like a baby, seeing my father in Full Navy Dress suit, give my Brother his graduation Certificate and My brother Salute him, Jorgie also dress in his formal coast guard attire. I am so privileged to see that moment, and I will never forget it.

On another note, you can see that I am pregnant from my ticker, what I have Noticed in this pregnancy so far, is my extreme ... irritability!!! I don't know if you all can related. I have ZERO patience for mostly my family, but pretty much everyone. I get tired of my grandmother asking me fifty million questions and buggy the kids. This especially, drives me crazy to the point that I feel physically ill!! I don't to feel like this and Lord knows I need his Grace to help me through the day. He has been supply.Even though I have not been pressing in, he has been leading me. If you have any advice or if you can even pray for me ... I would be blessed. anyway.. here's to my rambling anger...!(

No comments: