Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hallween fun!!

The Tin man and Snow White



Minnie Mouse and Her Best Friend Snow White

My Brother ... He's so Cute!!



This is my Cuban Mating Dress, I guess it works!

I haven't posted in a while, we have been very busy. Hallween was just the first of our many adventures. october and november just flew by. Where does the time go. I thought I would update with some pictures. For all of you I have missed in the hussle and bussle, please forgive me. I still love you very much and I have not forgotten you, I will never forget. I hope to catch up with everyone real soon. Oh!!... I guess you see our news, .. we are Pregnant!!! We are not telling the kids until Christmas, so those of you who see us on a weekly bases, DON"T SAY ANYTHING TO THE KIDS... Please,... thanks friends. love you . Here is to halloween, disney world, uncle Jorgie, (who is in bootcamp, we miss you uncle jorge) and other random pictures.

No comments: