Friday, October 10, 2008

long time no write...





Ok ok... I know.. I stink at this blogging thing, I just don't have time , sometimes not even to shower, which is another subject entirely. But anyway, I still have not downloaded my mexico pictures, but I do have some recent pictures. Time is flying by... we are three weeks away from our disney vacation and anyone who has been talking to me knows that means three weeks till baby time!!(trying for babies) I am very excited, I have been itching for another baby since layla was a year old,.. She's two and a half!!!! Needless to say, I am ready and for some reason, I feel like it will be twins. Call me crazy but that is just a feeling I have. . . I would love it. It is a very efficient way to have the most children with the least amount of pregnancies. I don't know how many children the Lord is going to bless us with I Just HOPE it is not a small number, that's right, I want a whole mess of Kids. Jeff says we're going to have " 6 kids, 2 dogs and a big A** van" . That always makes us laugh cause we know it's true. we are those people we used to say

"how can they have so many kids" or "I will never drive a van." God is so comical. Any way, alot has happen since july. I went to mexico, let's just say , it wasn't what I thought. God certainly made me check my motives for serving. But in that trip he gave me a greater appreciation for Jeff as my husband. I love that he loves me as I am and doesn't expect me to fit into some mold of what some people thinka Godly woman and wife is.

Then I ran the rock-n-roll half marathon with my best friend Tierney, who is newly engaged!!! Congrats TT, I love you!! and hey We didn't die... that is what is important! I have still been running, but it has been slow going since I have some foot injuries that seem to reoccur when ever I run, so hopefully I can resolve them, I plan on running through my pregnancy. I get runners world magazine and they occasionally have articles on pregnant runners, and I think they look so cute! What else is going on... my brother Jorgie is going in the Coast Guard, Nov. 17th. And he is a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN!!! That's right, Jorgie has been saved. Praise the Lord. He comes to church every sunday and comes with us to the wasko care group. He's even become friends with Singles in church!!!! It is amazing to say the least. He is truely a new creation. For the first time in my life I actually have a relationship with my brother that doesn't consist of screaming and yelling and telling him he's a selfish jerk. We actually talk and laugh. It is great. I will write more about our crazy life soon. Here are some recent pictures of our kids and family life, have I mentioned we are Miami Hurricane Fans!!(except Jeff, he likes the "stinky Hokies" . That's what Gabe says)

No comments: