Monday, May 5, 2008





I forgot I had a blog until my friend Ginger suggested I get one. So I thought I should update my pictures and stuff. Things are moving right along. The summer is about to start and I have to admit that I am ticked at my self. I always have these lofty asperations of getting in really go shape before the summer, this year I got lazy and just conch out. I NEED MOTIVATION!!! Especially since ,Lord willing, we will be getting pregnant in NOV.. What should I do? I want to lose at least 10 lbs, any suggestions.



1 comment:

Ginger said...

wow-october to may, that is forgotten!! Im glad you have one..Reid will enjoy looking at the kids on the here. Have a great night!
Oh-Maker's Diet is great, but its a challenge! I think I lost 12lbs when I did it a couple years ago. You should know though, its a 40 day thing.